Check the following links:
You will find a lot of useful information.
And now get to work and take into consideration the presentation for tomorrow. You will have 5 minutes to present your Startup. Not a single second more! You can use this time however you want, but here are some recommendations!
1. Presentation Format (Suggested) – All in 5 minutes!
- Blurb about the Team Members (Name, Short Bio, a photo of each Individual)
- Problem Your Team is Trying to Solve / Value Your Team is Bringing (Your X Factor, Your Passion, Your Secret Sauce, How different you are to the current solution (if any))
- Your Solution to the Problem
- Demo your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) – e.g. mock ups, wire frames, product Demo, screen captures of your prototype
- Business Model (How will you make money $$$? Viability to market?)
- Who are your Customers? (Your target market / Validated customer group – survey results???, customer endorsement???)
2. Practice Your Pitch
Decide who in your team will present. If you are having more than 1, make sure you organize yourselves well in transitioning between members. (It’s not easy in the short space of time!) Remember you only have 5 minutes! Mic swapping is not easy!
Practice, Practice and Practice! Yes time is tight but allocate time to practice running through the presentation.
3. Tech Check
Make time to test the laptop that you are presenting in with the projector. Similarly make sure your MVP will run!
4. Time Limit:
- 5 minutes of presentation (We are strict, nothing more than 5 minutes, including MVP Demo)
- 5 minutes of Q&A from Judge Panel
5. Bring out the Awesomeness of the Team!!!
For additional information please ask:
Corentin, Vlad, Oana, Irina, Adela